Monday, May 12, 2008

Crispy Baked Ravioli


Here is another savory recipe. Hey, a woman can't live on desserts alone....even though she would like to. I made this for lunch yesterday and served it with a marinara sauce for dipping - it was yummy! I got this recipe from another one of my BakeSpace friends, Vicki (dutchmom4).

Frozen ravioli, thawed and uncooked *
Italian dressing
Italian bread crumbs

Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Dip ravioli in Italian dressing. Coat with bread crumbs.
Bake 10 to 18 minutes, depending on the size of the ravioli.

Serve with marinara sauce, ketchup, ranch dressing, etc....

Vicki's Notes

*NOTE 1: I've, also, made this with frozen cheese rigatoni (filling - ricotta, parmesan, and romano cheese). Yum!

* NOTE 2: Some people boil the frozen pasta and let it cool for 10 minutes before dipping in dressing and coating with bread crumbs. I omitted this step with the rigatoni without a problem.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails